We got to Charlotte around 3pm on Saturday and were met by Maddie, Busia (my Mom) and Miss Emma! Then we came back to the house and Jon and the boys came over and spent the afternoon/early evening! There's still sooooo much to share, but I'm still quite exhausted. Apparently my exhaustion last night made me act like I was drunk, which my husband tells me was quite funny. And at about 8pm last night I was sitting on the couch and face planted in to a bunch of toys and passed out. Ben thought I was just joking around but then realized that I was out like a light. He told me this funny story this morning! Somehow I made it up to bed eventually last night (thanks, Mom) and I got about 14 hours of sleep (waking to feed Eli once). Now I am off to bed again. My dad says that I will need at least 3 days to feel somewhat back to normal! I'm hoping 3 will be right since Ben goes back to work on Tuesday!!!
Will try and post some real news soon! For now, know that we are all doing really well, Eli is an awesome baby and Maddie is the best Big Sister EVER! I am NOT kidding! She's a pro! And they are both completely in love with each other which makes my job sooooo much easier!!!!
2 comments:
He is just too cute. Glad you are all home safely and can mend and recover from the trip! Best wishes. :)
So glad to hear that you are home safe & sound and that Maddie & Eli are doing so well!! I am tempted to run over right now & sneak a peek...LOL! But I will let you get "un-drunk" first! (-:
Post a Comment