Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday - We're almost out of here!

Hopefully there are 2 pictures attached. One of Ben, Eli and I with one of Eli's nannies (Mom, if you read this show the picture to Maddie so she knows we have him now!!!). The other gives you an idea of how happy our little man is! He just looks at me and gets that silly grin! And he LOVES to laugh!!!!
 
Today was so much better than yesterday, health wise! I woke up feeling good (not great), but I'm still taking the antibiotic just in case!!! I ate 2 meals today (breakfast and dinner since lunch was on the run so I had a granola bar around 4pm). We went to the TH in the morning and dropped off our packages and donations and took pictures for families (families hopefully you have a few in your email if the internet keeps agreeing with me)! Then we went shopping! That was fun but SO MUCH more expensive than I thought! We got a little spend happy! We are done now, though! Tomorrow we are going to get some coffee and that's it! Especially since we're out of cash and need to go to the ATM before we can buy coffee!
 
I don't have too much to report today. Eli did better sleeping last night which was a big help. And since he's 8 months we went ahead and started him on cereal. It will take him a little getting use to, that's for sure!
 
We are looking forward to leaving tomorrow and have Eli's passport with US VISA in our custody!!! Can't wait to be on our way home! SOON!

8 comments:

Busia said...

What a nice picutre of the three of you and the one of that smiling baby.
We showed the picture to Maddie!


We travel tomorrow, too! Of course our trip won't take as long.


We all miss you. See you soon.

Love,
Busia, Grandpa, saddie, Auntie Nayne and Uncle Scott

Busia said...

That would be Maddie, not saddie!

Unknown said...

wonderful wonderful wonderful! i cannot wait to see pics of maddie and eli together! safe travels!

Deanna said...

Thanks for the daily updates. We at DNW, CPA, PA have all been keeping up with your travels. We can't wait to meet Eli in person. Hope you had a safe trip home. See you soon.

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

You guys look terrific!! Have a safe & uneventful trip home!!

Emma Joersz said...

Aww! I love him and can't wait for you guys to get back! Have a safe trip!

Nicole Lopez said...

YEAH YOU HAVE HIM!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM!!!!!!! :) SAFE TRAVELS HOME!!!!!!

Sara said...

Jenny,
Hope your travels home went well! I know Maddie will love meeting her new baby brother!
We had a wonderful time this weekend but missed you and Ben - you would have been very happy with your Hokies:).
Praying for each of you as you settle in!
Love,
Sara