Monday, September 28, 2009

Airport and first pictures at home!

Many thanks to Miss Emma for taking pictures of our homecoming! We got in earlier than expected (if you can believe that's actually possible when flying out of JFK), so I know we caught them a little off-guard! I hope you enjoy our first pictures together. I also took some today of the kids at the park that I will post next.



3 comments:

Melodie Monberg said...

I love the pictures!!!

Thanks for the tip on the cortisone cream. She has turned quite cranky this afternoon. I would too if I had pox on my bottom too! smile

Melodie

Unknown said...

wonderful pictures! what a great happy family! im so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Jenny,

Eli & Maddie are both beautiful.
He & you are lucky to have found each other. He looks very relaxed and happy to be home.

I wish you all the happiest of times together.

Debbie Jones