Sunday, August 30, 2009

Two weeks to Ethiopia!

We will be in Ethiopia two weeks from today!!! I can't even believe it! It's so sureal! But we are beyond excited, as I'm sure you know!

The buying is almost done. I'm hoping to get it all wrapped up today after church. Then this week I can focus on getting everything in suitcases and making sure I distribute the weight correctly. And then next weekend will be all about cleaning the house. The dogs and house/dog sitter will still be here, so it's not like it will be spotless when I get back. But, still it should be in decent shape (I hope)!

I will be leaving to drop off Maddie in 9 days! And we'll be leaving for Dubai in 10 days! WAHOOOO! We're coming Eli!

1 comment:

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you! (As I have told you a billion times, LOL!) Have fun this week preparing!