Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More pictures

Here are some more pictures of Eli from our family friend that was able to visit him!

4 comments:

Melodie Monberg said...

He looks like such a happy, busy boy! What are you bringing for him to do on the plane? I love the photos!

Melodie

Melodie Monberg said...

He looks like such a happy, busy boy! What are you bringing for him to do on the plane? I love the photos!

Melodie

Tracy said...

Sweet boy!!!!

Jenny said...

Melodie, I wish I knew! We have some toys we are bringing. And I think I will go to the Dollar Store this weekend. When Maddie was a baby we would bring a little bag of cheap toys she had never seen before on the plane. That usually kept her interested...for about 30 minutes!!!! I'm really hoping he sleeps most of the way from Dubai to NYC! No master plan beyond that and silly faces!! Haha!