We think we will book our flights tomorrow. We already have the itineraries set and on-hold. Guess tomorrow we pull the plug and part with a few thousand, GULP! I assure you, the big checks don't get ANY easier. Quite the opposite, actually! But it is all worth it. I know that now and I only have pictures of my sweet boy!
We hope to post from Addis, but probably won't be posting any pictures until our return. We'll see what the technology, our exhaustion and our lil' man will allow! Make sure you blog stalk so you can enjoy the end of one journey and the beginning of a new one!!!
We are currently planned to arrive back in Charlotte Saturday afternoon. Don't expect to see too much activity on here for a while! Just a little warning. We will need to get us all adjusted to the time, the new and improved family, recover from possible illnesses, have a few visits from family, etc. But know that we will be thinking of you all and praying for you all! MUCH LOVE TO MY PEEPS! Haha!
2 comments:
Is it already that soon? We just booked our flights tonight! We'll be seeing you in Dubai! Oh..can't wait!
Melodie
I am so excited for you guys! Wow....two weeks! That is nothing! It will be here before you know it!! Enjoy Dubai...I think my hubby has been there with the Navy!
Post a Comment