Here are some pictures of my sweet Maddie when she came downstairs from her "nap" today! I should point out that she's a little Houdini because I saw her trying to take paint and paintbrushes upstairs for nap, but I said she could only take the brushes. I saw her put the paint back...but somehow it still found a way upstairs!
Also, the only thing she's wearing that is the same as before she went
upstairs for her "nap" is her shirt. She came down
with new socks, a tutu, new underwear, new barettes and 2 new bandaids! When I went upstairs to see if she got paint on anything I found the water running in her sink in to a large container holding her toothbrushes and a nice painting on my sheets! What a sweetheart! ;o)
Just think, in a few short weeks she could paint Eli during naptime...Oh my, I think I should go back to Mommy 101! This is surely not a good reflection on my ability to keep my kids under control! But, it's still hilarious!!!
1 comment:
Hey...should we set up a YG for travel questions, etc. I could get my husband to figure it out for me.
Thoughts?
Melodie
Post a Comment