I have been so busy at work I haven't been able to scrutinize the journey of our dossier...which is a good thing! However, it did leave for Paris this morning and spent a few hours (I JUST checked)! I won't tell Ben as he has an unhealthy opinion of the French. I see it a lot in Army brats, so I'll blame it on that ;o) It is funny to me that our dossier has traveled more than I have in my entire life, all in one day!
We have a conference call next Monday with our agency, so I might have some information then. Nothing specific to us, but it's a time when they answer any questions that we have about the program and the current wait times, etc. A lot of people say that 5-7 months is optimistic, and 7-9 or 9-12 months may be a better guess. The truth is, no one knows. We'll know how long the wait will be when we receive our call saying they have our child!
Our agency has a number of families leaving over the next few weeks to go pick up their children, so keep them all in your prayers! What a wonderful Christmas present!
Nile my little salesman!
8 years ago
1 comment:
Oui Oui! Thats fantastic Jen! I hope the call is good and the dossier gets there before christmas!
Post a Comment