Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas! Melkin Yelidet Beaal!

Well, Maddie and I will be leaving for Busia's house on Sunday, so I thought I would go ahead and wish our 1 or 2 loyal followers a Very Merry Christmas! I will make sure I post updates from the conference call (it's 12/22) either from D.C. or when we get back.

Also, our Dossier arrived in Addis today! It hasn't made it to our Agency's hands just yet, but it's at least in the right country and city now!

3 comments:

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad it is making progress!! What a great Christmas Present it will be when it gets to the agency's hands!!!

Unknown said...

Jenny that's fantastic!!! I hope the conference call went well today! Merry Christmas to you too! :-) Have fun in D.C!

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Ok, it is 12/23....I hope the conference call went wonderfully!!! Merry Christmas!