Saturday, December 13, 2008

WE ARE DTE!!!!

Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious! - Psalm 66:1-2

I JUST received this email:

Ethiopia Waiting Families,
Your Dossier was sent to Ethiopia via FedEx yesterday afternoon! If you would like to track your dossier’s trip to Ethiopia, the package’s tracking number is
791988549858. Congratulations and thank you for all your hard work!

As you track your dossier, please keep a couple of things in mind. First of all, do not be worried if the package makes stops in European or other countries for long periods of time. This is normal, and I've seen this happen often. Also, when the FedEx office in Ethiopia receives packages for our in-country staff representative, they call her to pick up the package rather than deliver it to her office. Often times the FedEx report will say “wrong address”, we are not sure why this happens, because the package has yet to be shipped to a wrong address when it says this, so please do not be alarmed by this, it is something that we have spoken to FedEx about multiple times. Because the FedEx office is not in close proximity to our staff member's office, it often takes her a few days to pick up the package. If you see notes that the package has arrived in Ethiopia but not been picked up, this is why.


Let the waiting begin! If you go to older posts you can see that our wait to referral is currently around 9 months. I will make sure I update as that timeline changes!

1 comment:

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Yeah!!! That is awesome news Jen! I am so happy for you!