Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


It has been a good day, despite the germs circulating the house! My birthday present from my husband, this wonderful, embarrassing picture! It's free and will provide me many hours of entertainment! There's also talk of a new book...we'll see!

Maddie bought her Mommy an International Barbie toy. It's a little doll with ACCESSORIES! Haha, Maddie can't imagine anything better than a doll with accessories! And, of course, there is nothing better than pink cupcakes with Barbie decorations! So she and Ben made these!


All of the ones with pink flowers on them belong to Maddie, though, OF COURSE!

I hope this New Year is well to everyone!

2 comments:

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Ahhh! I forgot!!! Happy be-lated birthday!!!!!! Just think, next year's BIG B-day will have an awesome gift with it! (not that your gift this year wasn't! LOL!)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Bday!
I must say though the VT shirt haha sorry im a PSU girl