Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Be back soon!


For my one or two loyal readers (you know who you are):

Since I visited D.C. right BEFORE Obama arrived, I only thought it appropriate I visit Chicago right after he left. Not really, but it sounded good.

I will be heading to the Windy City for a few days, but I will post an adoption update sometime before next Tuesday, I hope! I will have some good, up-to-date information to share at that time. There's a lot going on at AW (our agency) this week!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Enjoy your trip! I can't wait to hear a good update!!!

Unknown said...

hehe am i a loyal reader? :-) have a great trip! my future step-fil is a national guards guy and his number got pulled to be one of the military people at obamas inaguration! im so jealous! i cant wait for your update!