Our adorable daughter informed us that she was a big girl and needed a big girl bed. She had been sleeping on her pull-out Dora couch on the floor for the past few weeks because she was not a baby anymore and her baby bed (toddler bed) was too small. I thought for sure she just wanted a change of pace, but I was mistaken. She is like her Mom, when she gets an idea in her head, it's GOING TO HAPPEN! Hehe!
So here is a big girl bed for our big girl!

Maddie LOVES the fact that her bed wears a tutu (the bedskirt is actually called a tutu and made of tulle). And the comforter (on clearance - YAY!), is ballerina princess themed! Not as lovely/grown up as the Shabby chic quilt I originally picked out, but MUCH cheaper in the long run! And I don't care if this gets dirty!
1 comment:
aww so pretty! i love the ballet skirt!
Post a Comment