We started the adoption process a year ago today. When we started this process we were more optimistic, and maybe even idealistic, than we are today. But we remain strong knowing that this was the path to which God called us. Though I might not have the needed patience to never want this process to be quicker, I do have faith that things will happen when they are meant to and our son will be home when it is time. We feel blessed to be trusted with another of the Lord's children and we eagerly anticipate what the coming year has in store for us!!!
3 comments:
That was a fast year! I hope your son comes home soon! ill be praying for him!
I cannot WAIT for you to get your referral!!!!!! One year down...surely only a few months to go!!!!! (-:
You are next in line? Is that what your little box on the right side means?? They are on the 10/3 people & you're next??? I am SOOO excited for you!!
Post a Comment