Sunday, June 14, 2009

Investigation News

It is our understanding that the investigation is over, nothing suspicious was found, and new courts dates will be given out soon. We continue to pray for quick and efficient court dates for all of the families adopting!

We believe we are close to the top of the list and should be receiving our referral soon. Depending on the children that come in to the house it might be another month or two, but we hope not. We will make sure we post when we have accepted our referral! I pray that Maddie and I are in town so we can share eveything with Ben, instead of enjoying it 500 miles apart!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Im so glad the investigation found nothing. Now these children can go to their forever homes! Im so excited for you guys. Where are you and Maddie going?

Karen and Shane Ellison said...

Soooo excited for you!! I hope it is just a matter of days!!! LOL!!! I am praying for you!