Monday, April 26, 2010

I love my kids!

Maddie on our Easter Egg Hunt.


Eli snoozing in the swing at the park.


Maddie dancing and posing for pictures, of course! Dance doesn't start until September :o( Bummer! Not sure what we'll do this summer to keep us busy...maybe rest since the Fall will be filled with soccer AND dance!


Eli with his "righteous 'fro." I think he looks adorable with his new, shorter 'do, but I still miss it sometimes. Luckily, I hear hair grows back! Maybe we'll sport a longer cut in the fall! I'll have to post pictures of his shorter cut soon...Add it to my list of things to do!


I love my kids! And I love Emma for capturing their adorable faces so well!!!

2 comments:

Moments with Shell said...

So cute!!!! Love the pictures!

Melodie Monberg said...

When did he get so big? Oh.My.Gosh.

Love the pictures. Enjoy your warm days and sleeveless dress wearing ability...we are still tucked in forty layers and FREEZING here!