Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Daraja Children's Choir

We were able to go see the Daraja Children's Choir of Africa again this year! Only Maddie and I stayed for the concert, but Ben and Eli came to visit and have dinner beforehand. It was a great time and Maddie enjoyed it. She informed me that the girls were her favorite...no surprise there! And she was really jealous that Miss Emma had some of the kids staying at her house! Maddie wanted ALL of the girls to come have a sleepover with us! Too funny!


And, as we were leaving, Maddie got upset and I couldn't figure out why. She said, "We didn't get to see the girls in their pretty green dresses, we need to go back!!!" I mean we left at intermission, but I don't know what the girls were going to wear in the second half! When we got home I mentioned this to Ben and he reminded me that they wore green last year! I cannot even believe that girl's memory sometimes!!! She's JUST like her father!!!


Hope you enjoy the pictures. I tried to post the video, but no dice! If you get a chance to go see a concert, we highly recommend it! They're coming to our area again in early December, and I have a feeling a Little Miss will request to go again! http://www.410bridge.org/daraja/ It's free! And donations go to a great cause! http://www.410bridge.org/

No comments: