The Beast known as Busy Season is upon us! It really didn't waste any time this year! I have been doing my best to stay ahead so that I wouldn't be too stressed out for the deadlines, but things are MUCH busier than usual, it seems! A lot of people want to get their refunds or know what they owe! I guess I can't blame them since our return will be in the mail tomorrow, hehe! But it sure does make my life a lot more stressful than I expected this early!
Posts may be limited for the next 2.5 months, but I'll do my best to keep this blog updated. Things aren't moving too quick on the adoption front, so that shouldn't be a problem!
Nile my little salesman!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Trying to figure out how this works?
Technology can be challenging! I am also annonymous
Post a Comment